Why Choose GEMt?
Here's our top 11 reasons
- Value for Money
We aim to provide you with the best value for money course you have attended. From the scones with jam and cream on day one, to the practical standards we ensure you obtain. GEMt aims to be number one across all categories.
- High Instructor to Student Ratio
1:7 in fact. We will be with you all the way, face to face learning of this highly skilled technique, ensuring precision, accuracy and safety of all techniques
- Accreditation GEMt Courses are fully Accredited for the following associations: - Osteopathy Australia - Australian Chiropractors Association - Massage and Myotherapy Australia - Myotherapy Association of Australia Note: Physio Association – no longer offers Accreditation for courses
- Find a Practitioner
Successful GEMt graduates who sign up to GEMt membership have the option to be listed on our GEMt home page under Find a Practitioner, allowing you to receive on line referrals for your new skill set.
- Introductory to Advanced
Our courses offer Introductory/Intermediate needling to advanced needling over a total of 7 days. Starting with our 2.5 day Intro/Intermediate course and eventually we will have you safely and confidently needling muscles such as: scalenes and pterygoids!
- Enhance your clinical skills
Manual therapists around the globe are turning to TDN to enhance their clinical skills and improve their outcomes. As TDN becomes a more common treatment, you will be one of the providers who has led the way by becoming trained now and being one of the more experienced needlers.
- Save your Thumbs & Wrists
Dry Needling allows you to save both your aching thumbs and wrists whilst still obtaining a positive and effective treatment session.
- Money Back Guarantee If you do not feel this course gives you incredible value for money and change the way you view the human body then we offer you a money back guarantee. If you feel that we fall short on 'value for money' then simply tell us how much you felt the course was worth and we will refund you the balance! We provide feedback forms at the completion of each course, but welcome feedback along the way. Please do not wait until the end of the course to inform us that we have not met your expectations. Let us know as soon as possible so we can correct the situation. To activate your money back guarantee, feedback forms must be handed in at the completion of the course.
- GEMt Dry Needling Courses offer:
Fully catered courses (lunch, morning and afternoon treats!)
A 150 page, colour and fully illustrated course manual with reference pictures
Summary Chart listing all muscles taught in the course
Comprehensive pre-reading and preparation material sent in advance
Starter pack given to all course participants ensuring enough supplies to start needling Monday morning
- We Offer Ongoing Clinical Support (with 3 tailored membership programs to suit your needs)
Course graduates can subscribe to a website membership including the following:
- Clinical help-line; email your course presenters for assistance on clinical and marketing matters
- E-flyers with updates on all research and news on Dry Needling
- Access to recommended products and suppliers
- Listed as a practitioner on our website for both patients and practitioners to access - Clinical Pearls - Video to challenge and update your clinical approach with dry needling
- Clinical Tips - Challenging clinical questions and answers on interesting patient presentations and conditions - Insights - Interesting blogs containing useful information from the course and useful reminders
- Marketing materials
- Customisable forms for your clinic use
- Educational resources and training material i.e. Clinical brochure, flip charts and more
- Membership Access to a video archive of each muscle you have been trained in
- Patient Satisfaction
TDN provides patients with the pain relief they desire and therefore aides in the ability for the patient to progress and retain lasting results. It drastically improves patient satisfaction as this treatment can provide them with the immediate relief they need. TDN provides the answer for your chronic pain patients and an effective alternative for your athletes.