Presented by Brandon Kam
There is so much debate about how to test for SLAP Lesions- what is the best test to use and how do we diagnose and treat these conditions?
In this presentation we will cover things such as:
- Relevant anatomy including normal variations
- The important roles of the labrum
- Mechanisms and typical histories to look out for
- Assessment techniques- what are the best tests
- Important differentials to consider
- What type of rehab is useful and evidence based
- Common treatment pitfalls
- When to refer on
Once registered you will receive a confirmation email. Login instructions are provided closer to the event.