3 DAY WORKSHOP NZPC & APA Accredited Courses
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Enrol one month prior to course date to receive our discounted rate.
Introductory Course Fees*:
(*All prices in $AUD and include GST)
All our three day courses are value-packed, including the following features:
- Fully catered courses including lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments.
- Fully illustrated color course manual with over 120 pages and reference pictures.
- Muscle charts showing all muscles taught in Introductory courses.
- Comprehensive pre-reading sent in advance.
- Starter pack given to all course participants ensuring enough supplies to commence needling Monday morning.
- CPD points apply for Physiotherapists in both Australia and New Zealand as well as Osteopaths and Chiropractors from Australia.
- Both our Introductory and Advanced courses are APA and NZPC Accredited.
- Please wear suitable attire for practicum, which excludes open toe shoes, sandels etc for safety reasons
Receive FREE GEMt Website Membership -This includes:
- Listed as a practitioner on our website designed for both practitioners and patients.
- Login and password to access our 'Forum'.
- Clinical Email Help Line - allowing you to email your course presenters for assistance on clinical and marketing matters.
- Receive customisable forms such as: patient consent forms, clinic brochure, one page flyer, daily documentation notes and body chart.
- Quarterly eflyer subscription, keeping you up to date on all research and news on Dry Needling.
- Access to products on our website for dry needling and educational purposes - such as an instructional video for each body region.
- Course participants may apply for CPD points.
- Physios may apply for 52 CPD Points.
- Contact Hours: 21
- Events will be FULLY catered.
After you register and pay, you will receive more details about the course, including:
- About the Speakers
- Dates, Venues and Participants
- Course pre-requisites (read carefully)
- Learning Outcomes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Information
To view training packages related to the management of pain arising from a whiplash injury, chronic neck pain, headaches, migraine or temporomandibular dysfunction please refer to the Melbourne Whiplash Centre website or www.whiplashcentre.com