Trigger Point Dry Needling for Remedial Massage Therapists and Myotherapists
Applications for the treatment of Chronic Pain and Sports Injuries
This 'five' day course has been specifically designed for Remedial Massage Therapists and Myotherapists who have a strong interest in treating musculo-skeletal conditions of myofascial origin: Upon registration for Part One of this course you will be sent a link that provides access to:
- Course Muscle Chart – which outlines all muscles needled on this course
- Pre-Reading materials
- Course Agenda – defines the 3 days of the course
- Course Consent and Waiver Form - this must be read and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to the start of the course
Part 1 of this course has already been completed for this year.
To make an enquiry regarding Part 1 of the Trigger Point Dry Needling for Remedial Massage Therapists and Myotherapists Course, Click here
The Part Two 2 day course will cover the following topics AND includes the use of Real Time Ultra-Sound (RTUS) to fully appreciate 3D anatomy, muscle depth and bony landmarks as well as visualise a Local Twitch Response:
- Updating research on Trigger Point deactivation and treatment via Dry Needling
- Review and update of needling safety procedures and precautions
- Advanced techniques involving electrical stimulation
- Advanced hip/groin
- Advanced Lx and Cx techniques
Course Eligibility: Participants must have successfully completed the 3 Day part One Course (including completing a 100 episode log book) before commencing the Part Two and advanced component of this course.
NB: Course participants may register for both courses up front to save on registration fees. Failure to successfully complete the Part One Course will result in a refund of course fees 'less' the full fee (not discounted fee) of the Part One Course.