You may be curious why it would benefit both you as a therapist and your practice to be trained in TDN, as well as how your training will benefit your patients. Read below for just a few of the reasons why you won't want to miss out on the opportunity to be a TDN trained therapist.
|1.||Manual therapists around the globe are turning to TDN to enhance their clinical skills and improve their outcomes.|
|2.||TDN allows you to save both your aching thumbs and wrists yet still obtaining a positive and effective treatment session.|
|3.||TDN provides the answer for your chronic pain patients and an effective alternative for your athletes.|
|4.||More and more states are accepting dry needling as within the scope of practice, don't be left behind!|
|5.||Drastically improve patient satisfaction as this treatment can provide them with the immediate relief they need.|
|6.||TDN provides patients with the pain relief they desire and therefore aides in the ability for the patient to progress and retain lasting results.|
|7.||Elevate yourself as a therapist by offering a unique and effective treatment for a wide range of patient populations.|
|8.||As TDN becomes a more common treatment around the world, be one of the providers who has led the way by becoming trained now and being one of the more experienced needlers.|
|9.||Take advantage of GEMt's marketing tools by listing yourself and/or your clinic on our "Find a Therapist" feature. It is geared for both doctors and patients researching and requesting this treatment.|
|10.||GEMt courses offer the following: |
- Clinical help-line; email your course presenters for assistance on clinical and marketing matters.
- GEMt's quarterly eflyer with updates on all research and news on Dry Needling.
- Access to recommended products and suppliers.
- Listed as a practitioner on our website for both patients and practitioners to access.
- Marketing materials.
- Customizable forms for your clinic use.
- Educational resources and training material i.e. Clinical brochure, flip charts and more